Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management (NACM) plans to provide 20 portfolio managers with NeXT Computer Inc. workstations that will allow them to display market data, run analytical applications and communicate with traders at the firm. As part of the same implementation, Nicholas-Applegate will also provide NeXT workstations to its trading staff of five.
Pilot tests are slated to begin on April 1, when the firm is scheduled to move into new offices in San Diego. Currently, four prototype
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain