CHICAGO – Lotsoff Capital Management, a $3.5 billion investment manager active in equities, traditional fixed income and hedge fund strategies, has implemented Dataware Solutions' PTAconnect web-based personal trading compliance system.
The PTAconnect product automates internal compliance rules; regulations from the US Securities and Exchange Commission and National Association of Securities Dealers; Investment Company Institute recommendations and Sarbanes-Oxley rules from pre-clearance to c
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1