PRINCETON, N.J.--American Data Services (ADS), a provider of administration, accounting, transfer agent and fulfillment services to the mutual fund industry, announced that it has licensed Princeton Financial Systems' PAM software for mutual funds investment management and accounting system.
ADS chose PAM because the business was outgrowing the current system, and PAM could help the company realize substantial savings by doubling the number of funds processed per accountant. According to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground