NEW YORK--Omgeo’s Central Trade Manager (CTM) is still in the early-adopter testing phase, and working code has been released to institutional clients to implement for testing. Omgeo is not revealing early-adopter client names at this time, some of whom are upgrading from existing Omgeo services. There are also several unnamed vendors involved.
"The CTM is now engaged," says Dave Merrill, managing director of global operations at Omgeo, referring to the release of code version 1.0. "The
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers