IN its initial public offering last month, financial database integrator Factset Research Systems brought 3.125 million shares of common stock to market on the New York Stock Exchange, with an additional 9.526 million shares outstanding. Underwriters Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette and Alex. Brown & Sons opened the stock at $16 a share. The stock's close on Monday, July 29, was $18.25 a share, as IMT went to press.
The June 5 prospectus for Factset (symbol FDS) presented Factset as averaging 20.8
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground