At press time, news emerged from Advent Software that Reich & Tang has opted to deploy the Portia portfolio management and accounting software system in its money market trading department. Investment Management Technology has reported that Reich was in the midst of evaluations, having taken a look at the offerings of Thomson Investment Software and Princeton Financial Systems, as well as Advent. At last check (IMT, September 17, 1993), Reich was about to embark on more formal evaluations.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground