The flow of institutional money into the alternative asset management space has increased steadily over the past five years as investors seek to offset the poor returns associated with the under-performing equities markets by placing money in a higher risk, higher return arena. But for hedge funds, attracting institutional money has its drawbacks – especially when it comes to investors’ reporting expectations, as Stewart Eisenhart explains.
More frequent and detailed online client
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground