BOSTON – BPI Global Asset Management, an Orlando, Florida-based asset management firm that provides global equity and hedge fund products to pension funds, endowments, foundations and mutual funds in the US and Canada, has signed with Linedata Services for the firm's LongView Trading System. LongView is a global, multi-asset class order management system, developed to support portfolio managers', traders' and compliance officers' needs.
Steve Steffy, BPI's operations supervisor, explains
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground