CHICAGO-based Stein Roe & Farnham has selected Boston-based the Longview Group's Landmark trade order management software, for use in both its equity and fixed income operations. Longview won out over the Merrin Financial Trading Platform (MFTP), which is marketed by ADP, and Boston-based the Macgregor Group's Predator.
The firm's decision to use Landmark comes after its rollout of Financial Models Co.'s (FMC's) Pacer portfolio accounting system (IMT, August 30). The Pacer implementation had
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground