EDINBURGH, Scotland--Scottish Widows Investment Partnership (SWIP) is to launch an internal investment research portal, based on Multex’s MultexExpress ASP product. Multex has signed a three-year deal to host the portal.
The facility’s primary purpose is to aggregate third-party market data (from providers, including Thomson, Multex, Reuters and Bloomberg) with internal SWIP research. Aimed at SWIP analysts and fund managers, it should make the investment decision process more transparent
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground