Two important clients, Fred Alger Management and Hamilton Allen & Associates, are set to abandon Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s PARS portfolio management service bureau. The moves--attributed to the absence of intraday portfolio updating on PARS--come as ADP seeks to quell talk that the system will be discontinued.
PARS (Portfolio Accounting Reporting Service) provides overnight batch processing of customer portfolios for investment managers, who receive updated information electronically o
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform