Two important clients, Fred Alger Management and Hamilton Allen & Associates, are set to abandon Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s PARS portfolio management service bureau. The moves--attributed to the absence of intraday portfolio updating on PARS--come as ADP seeks to quell talk that the system will be discontinued.
PARS (Portfolio Accounting Reporting Service) provides overnight batch processing of customer portfolios for investment managers, who receive updated information electronically
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground