Citicorp has terminated a letter of intent to sell its Institutional Brokers Estimate Service (I/B/E/S) subsidiary to portfolio analytics vendor Barra Global Investment Technology. The termination came after discussions between the two missed the stipulated June 1 deadline for agreement.
The missed deadline raises the prospect of the bank opening discussion with other potential suitors. But sources at Citicorp say the bank is more likely to take I/B/E/S off the market. These sources say that
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground