RESEARCH distribution vendor Multex Systems has completed a fourth round of financing that raised $11.5 million in venture capital from new investors Chase Capital Partners and Softbank Holdings as well as the vendor's existing investors. Multex plans to use the cash to build its new, Internet-based, research report distribution service, the so-called Multexnet.
Multex markets the Multex Publisher full-text, graphical research report distribution service. Multexnet was launched two weeks ago
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground