CHICAGO--After five years of struggling with the technical limitations of its current portfolio management system, mutual fund company Stein Roe & Farnham is close to aborting its implementation of Financial Models Pacer for the $13 billion in assets it manages for high net worth and institutional clientele, say sources familiar with its operations.
Yet a Financial Models official and a spokesman for Stein Roe's parent company, Liberty Financial in Boston contacted by IMT say no decision has
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain