BOSTON-based Putnam Investments has begun using an upgraded version of Autex's electronic order indication service--dubbed Autex+ -- which incorporates the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Meanwhile, Putnam is upgrading its trading desk operating system, from Sun Microsystems' Solaris 2.3 to Solaris 2.5. Putnam, which has some $160 billion in assets under management, trades in both domestic and international equities.
Putnam's move to the new version of Autex, which is marketed
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground