BOSTON-based Putnam Investments has begun using an upgraded version of Autex's electronic order indication service--dubbed Autex+ -- which incorporates the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Meanwhile, Putnam is upgrading its trading desk operating system, from Sun Microsystems' Solaris 2.3 to Solaris 2.5. Putnam, which has some $160 billion in assets under management, trades in both domestic and international equities.
Putnam's move to the new version of Autex, which is marketed
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution