LONDON--Inalytics, a trade cost measurement firm based in Croydon, Greater London, has formed a marketing alliance with pension fund monitoring and accounting software provider Euraplan. Under the agreement, Euraplan customers will be offered trade cost reports from Inalytics’ TVA system.
While aimed primarily at pension fund trustees to help them understand the impact of hidden costs on their investments, Inalytics chief executive Rick Di Mascio also anticipates the reports to generate
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain