NEW YORK--CFOWeb.Com, the internet auction site for foreign exchange and capital markets products, was launched last Tuesday, with chief executive Harpal Sandhu announcing two new subscribers to the Internet site--Dresdner Kleinwort Benson and Bank of Tokyo-Mitusbishi--and giving, for the first time, a complete outline of the product.
Two weeks ago, ING Barings revealed that it was also joining CFOWeb.com's inaugural subscribers, ABN Amro, AIG International, BNP Paribas, Bank of America and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground