NEW YORK -- Trade processing system developer Calypso Technology has signed FrontPoint Partners, a New York-based hedge fund manager with $4 billion in assets, to its trading support product.
FrontPoint will use Calypso as its core transaction repository across its individual funds, and also as its primary portfolio, profit and loss and risk management system. John Hagarty, chief investment officer at FrontPoint, says implementation of the Calypso system is being carried out on a fund-by-fund
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground