REICH & Tang's capital management group is currently beta-testing Advent Software's Moxy 2.1 trade order management system. The testing goes on as the New York City-based investment firm gears up to upgrade to Microsoft's Windows 95 by the end of this year. Reich & Tang, which also uses Advent's Axys portfolio management and accounting system, currently runs Windows 3.1.
Reich & Tang's capital management group uses Advent's software to support some $2 billion in assets under management. In
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers