NEW YORK -- GlobeOp Financial Services, a hedge fund administrator and provider of middle- and back-office management and fund administration to hedge funds, is to use RadianzNet, a financial extranet developed by internet protocol network provider Radianz, to deliver its services.
RadianzNet provides member institutions -- about 10,000 financial institutions in 40 countries currently use the network -- with multiple routers and a single network connection to one another. Brennan Carley,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain