The MacGregor Group's director of marketing, Laura Traverse, has left the Boston-based publisher of trade-order management systems to become director of product marketing for SS&C Technologies' Antares trade order system. Traverse had been with MacGregor since January 1997. Before that, she spent three years at Merrin Financial. At SS&C, Traverse will report to Michael Morini, the company's senior vice president for asset management products.
SS&C has also hired Rodly Millet as director of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground