What changes did technology bring to the investment management business in 2000? Were there any major developments?
Yes, the rapid adoption of FIX by both institutions and brokers for indications of interest and electronic trading. We believe this trend will continue and also anticipate that firms will start using FIX for the post-trade allocation/confirmation process. Fortunately, we're ahead of these trends given our extended architectural approach which has our MacGregor FIX Network fully
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain