LONDON -- West AM, the asset management operation of German investment bank West LB, has signed up with UK-based buy-side vendor Misys Asset Management Systems for its Apollo portfolio management platform. Apollo, which includes a variety of functions, including order management, corporate actions processing and reconciliation, will support West AM’s global asset management requirements in all asset classes across Europe and Asia, including some of the more exotic derivative products.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain