Lexington, Mass.-based Logica Inc. has released the latest enhancements for its automated transaction scanning software--Hotscan. New features include porting to the Sun Microsystems' Sun Solaris and Microsoft Windows NT operating systems. In addition, Logica has introduced the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) Editor for use with Hotscan, which provides current data on blocked account items by automating the process of updating a bank's OFAC dictionary.
Volume and open interest on the C
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground