NEW YORK--Wall Street Systems, a provider of treasury, trading and risk management systems, officially launched its IRD (interest rate derivatives) module at the Paris-hosted Risk 2002 Europe Congress in April.
According to Mike Thrower, Wall Street Systems’ director of marketing, the IRD module extends firms’ treasury engine functionality, targeting the complex and evolving needs of the interest rate derivative-user community.
"We’ve had a strong response to the IRD module, especially from
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground