First developed and marketed by East Circle Solutions, a vendor acquired by Advent in late 2006, the Advent Revenue Center provides automated fee structures, collections and other billing processes, as well as back-office reporting and auditing capabilities.
Based on Microsoft SQL and .NET technology, the product integrates fully with Advent's Advent Portfolio Exchange (APX) and Axys systems.
Cathy Sawyer, executive director at Sterling Capital, explains that her firm is a client of Advent APX
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1