RABOBANK PICKS CAMRA 2000
The New York branch of Rabobank International has selected Camra 2000, SS&C Technologies' 32-bit Windows investment management and reporting system. The bank also selected Camra 2000 TBA/Dollar Roll, Camra 2000 Compliance, Allocator Plus, and EPN E-Z Link modules, to replace its current in-house system.
Rabobank International is the North American corporate, private, and investment banking arm of Netherlands-based Rabobank Nederland.
PECKS SELECTS ADVENT'S AXYS
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain