Thomson Financial Services' First Call unit signed an agreement with William O'Neil & Co. to provide earnings estimates to the Los Angeles-based publishing firm. O'Neil, which publishes Investor's Business Daily, will use First Call's estimates in its William O'Neil Direct Access, or WONDA, database.
ITS Associates will provide front and back-office portfolio management systems to ASB Capital Management, a Washington, DC, money manager with $4 billion in assets under management. ITS will
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain