SunGard Data Systems Inc. may want to move fast if it wants to acquire Information Systems of America Inc.'s customer base as well as the software developer itself (IMT, May 14). A partial list of contracts signed in 1992 by Princeton Financial Systems, Inc. shows that out of 22 installations the vendor's PAM system replaced ISA's Bond & Stock at five firms and its Oscars system at seven. The contracts were mainly insurance companies and pension plans.
Ark Asset Management has installed Light
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy