NEW YORK--Discussing the progress being made integrating Primark into Thomson Financial since the merger closed in September, Thomson chief operating officer Sharon Rowlands says, "Every client says the combination is attractive, and Thomson is in a position to become a strategic partner."
In the last month, Rowlands has been out talking to the company's major customers about their reactions to the merger, what Thomson should be focusing on and the customers' "big picture" needs. Rowlands sa
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership