Win Some/Lose Some: Jefferies & Co.'s Investment Technology Group (ITG) has snagged a founder of Instinet Corp.'s Crossing Network, Mike Neumark, for "special projects."
Meanwhile, ITG salesman William Pasqua has moved to Buffalo Securities Inc. to organize a state-of-the-art trading-room facility. Buffalo is owned by the well-chronicled trader John Mulhern--who doesn't trade with Ivan Boesky anymore.
Capital Management Sciences has named the directors of its BondEdge users' group. Kelley Lewi
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy