NEW YORK -- York Capital, a New York-based hedge fund with $2 billion in assets under management, has enhanced its client and internal information aggregation after implementing components of software developer Cogency’s Cogency Wisdom application extension environment.
York has installed Cogency’s InvestorManager for client relationship management (CRM), InstitutionManager for enterprise-wide positions and risk and position management, and PerformanceManager for aggregation of fund-level per
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling