BERKELEY, CA -- Risk technology vendor Barra has launched Barra Credit, a credit risk tool enabling investment and hedge fund managers to more accurately identify potential default risk.
The new ASP-based system incorporates Barra Default Probabilities (BDPs), Barra Implied Ratings (BIRs), and Credit Default Swaps (CDSs), which are quantitative, market-implied risk indicators of creditworthiness from bond, equity, and derivatives markets.
The BDP service provides equity-based default probabi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit