NEW YORK--Credit Suisse Asset Management (CSAM) is adopting Web technology for application and systems development. And its first priority is to build a global data warehouse and a global securities master.
"If we could look at our needs from a purely New York point of view, keeping legacy systems and integrating them with middleware would probably be our solution," says Colin Duthie, head of worldwide applications for CSAM. "However, in terms of architecture and vision, we are looking at dev
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1