Advent Software Inc. may soon place its Professional Portfolio Level II system at Kidder Asset Management following parent company Kidder Peabody & Co.'s agreement to roll out Professional Portfolio to its retail brokers. The six-year agreement--signed between Kidder, Advent and ADP, which will provide its FS Partner for Windows market data service--marks the expansion of Advent's services into the retail sector.
Kidder Asset Management has hired a new operations executive, David Corley, to s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit