Integral Development Corp., a Silicon Valley-based provider of capital market products and services, has announced the completion of a six-month limited roll-out of FX Inside, the firm’s direct market access and algorithmic trading platform, specifically designed to support foreign exchange trading.
According to Integral, the firm now plans deployment of the platform at over 50 banks and fund managers by the end of August this year. FX Inside began live trading in North Ame
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy