New dark pool regulations under consideration by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) could increase competition among dark venue providers.
Proposed rules would exempt venue operators executing block-sized trades of $200,000 or greater from real-time identity disclosure requirements. If that exemption remains in place and the real-time reporting rule goes into effect, more dark pool providers may boost their block-trading activities to work around the SEC requirement.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1