Hedge funds are likely to be the primary beneficiaries of the recently announced alliance between SunGard and Bloomberg, two industry heavyweights with significant buy-side traction. The pair have teamed up to offer a front-to-back service specifically aimed at hedge funds, a constituency well-known for its modest technology budgets and its extensive use of Bloomberg's ubiquitous Professional terminal.
SunGard's VPM investment management platform will be folded into Bloomberg’s hedge fund suite,
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership