Buy-side firms are using customer service levels as a means of attracting new assets and as a way of differentiating themselves from the competition, says Ian Murrin, CEO of Digiterre, a London-based provider of technology and software development services to the buy side.
According to Murrin, whereas in the past investors tended to fixate exclusively on performance as a way of separating one buy-side manager from another, now that rule no longer holds true. "I see enhanced levels of service as a
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution