Knight Capital plans to make a strategic investment in pan-European equities trading platform Equiduct, in a move officials say will help level the playing field for European retail investors.
Terms of the investment, which remains subject to approval by Equiduct's shareholders, have not been disclosed, but the transaction is expected to close by the end of this month. Knight says Equiduct's trading model will allow broker-dealers to provide best execution to their retail investors and buy-side c
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy