Buy-side traders are demanding real-time monitoring capabilities from their brokers' high-frequency trading (HFT) strategies, according to a survey from Progress Software.
Approximately 70 percent of respondents polled by Progress thought brokers should install real-time monitoring capabilities in HFT strategies. Survey participants were drawn from delegates attending this year's TradeTech 2010 expo in London.
"There is no question that high-frequency trading is here to stay and the benefits are c
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership