Beta-Gamma Research, a London-based algorithmic foreign exchange trading technology developer, has appointed Mark Worrall a non-executive director focused on growth and strategic direction initiatives.
Worrall currently serves as founder and principal at Propel Capital Partners, a Dominican-based investment banking, corporate finance and real estate advisory firm. He has previously held positions at Reuters, Algorithmics and wealth management firm Route City Wealth Club.
Prior to that, Worrall f
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership