New York-based Investment Technology Group (ITG) has announced the availability of its entire range of European algorithms to three new geographies—Israel, Hungary and Poland. This move brings to 21 the total number of European markets able to access the agency brokerage and financial technology firm's algorithmic suite.
According to ITG, this development coincides with MSCI Barra's announcement that Israel would be re-classified out of its Emerging Market indices and included in its MSCI World
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1