Eagle Investment Systems, the Newton, MA-based provider of financial technology and services, and a subsidiary of BNY Mellon, has transferred John Legrand from London to Singapore to manage the company's first office in Asia.
Legrand, managing director of Eagle's Asia-Pacific and European, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) operations, will continue his EMEA and Asia-Pacific responsibilities.
Legrand's move to Singapore is part of Eagle's strategy to address a growing demand for its data management,
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership