A new report by financial consultancy Celent predicts wholesale reorganizations financial services organizations to comply with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, with derivatives markets and proprietary trading impacted the most by the new regulations.
The report, Assessing the Impact of the Dodd-Frank Act on Derivatives Markets by Celent senior analyst Anshuman Jaswal, examines both direct and second-order impacts of the Dodd-Frank Act on the financial industry broa
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy