Budapest-based asset managemer QUANTIS Investment Management has signed with Linedata to implement the vendor's Linedata Longview order management system and Linedata Mfact accounting application.
QUANTIS sought a more robust front-to-back technology infrastructure in order to address Hungarian compliance issues, and to handle recent growth. The Linedata implementation will cover the firm's trading, portfolio management and order management functions, as well as fund accounting and settlement.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1