Prime broker Merlin has released a portable version of its Merlin Compass real-time profit-and-loss (P&L) application for Apple's iPad mobile computing platform, officials announced today.
The new application, dubbed Merlin Compass for iPad, provides portfolio managers with real-time analytics as well as intraday performance, risk and exposure metrics.
"This represents a go-anywhere portfolio reporting tool that will keep managers informed, increase efficiency, reduce risk and simultaneously serve
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1