Chicago-based LaSalle Investment Management, a real-estate-focused investment manager with approximately $40 billion under management, has contracted State Street to provide it with fund administration services for its $2 billion LaSalle Property Fund. State Street will provide administration and transfer agency services for the fund.
State Street's Alternative Investment Solutions group, with more than $625 billion in alternative assets under administration and a global headcount of approximate
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1