New York-based buy- and sell-side technology provider ConvergEx Group has unveiled Abraxas, a trading algorithm that uses a number of technologies to source liquidity in both displayed and dark venues, in the European marketplace.
According to ConvergEx, users will now be better able to exploit hidden liquidity, favorable price movements and volatility changes, while simultaneously accessing nearly two dozen of the most liquid European primary exchanges, multilateral trading facilities (MTFs), a
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1