American Century Investments, the $97 billion investment manager, has implemented SimCorp's SimCorp Dimension front-to-back platform to support its institutional and international growth efforts.
American Century's growth initiative is part of the manager's stratetgy to diversify and reduce exposure to volatility in its portfolios; SimCorp Dimension replaces a legacy system at the manager so that new products can be added more efficiently and with minimal operational risk. The system's scalabili
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution